My First Games have been designed specifically to develop important skills through game play.
Encourage a variety of early childhood skills with this easy-to-play, 3-step hide & seek style game!
- Simple game play encourages early learners to use their observation skills to win the game
- Develop vocabulary skills by encouraging players to talk about what they’re doing and where they’re hiding the cats
- Game box includes:
- Three plastic cats with long fabric tails
- Three order cards
- Dice featuring directional pictures: under, above, inside, beside, between, behind)
- Multilingual instructions
- Following the directional pictures will introduce positional language to early learners
- Instructions include three ways to play
- For 2-4 players
How to play
- Select a player to be the hider and another to be the seeker
- The hider rolls the dice to determine where to hide the cat. If you’re a seeker, take a good look, this could be your first clue!
- Do this for each of the three cats
- When hiding the cats always have a tail on show as a hint to the seeker
- Once all cats are hidden, the seeker can start searching
Recommended for ages: 2 – 6 years