Babies learn primarily by observing and imitating. They try out the same things again and again, for example dropping an object or pushing something over and watching it closely. Around the age of one, children start to perceive the difference between themselves and the world around them; this is a stage of rapid cognitive development. Team games that involve lots of moving and playing are fun and strengthen the bonds within the group.
Haba Word Building With Magnetic Letter 206644
₹799.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- Create words and phrases with magnetic letters and have fun. The parts adhere on tray panels.
- Contents: 27 pieces | Material: Plastic, Magnet | Dimensions: 24.5 x 17.5 x 0.4 cm
- Encourages: Language Skills | Shape Recognition | Spatial Orientation
- Not suitable for children under 3 years | Game for 1 Player
- Children are constantly faced with new cognitive challenges.
Only 2 left in stock