Learning Resources playground engineering and design building set toy fair uk award winner 2017 – best new stem toy specifically designed to engage children in science, technology, engineering and maths, this colourful engineering and design activity set allows primary learners to get hands-on with stem learning. Children use the included challenge cards to create playground designs while developing their problem solving skills through practical engineering and design investigations. Includes over 50 playground pieces, two playground pals and ten challenge cards. Multilingual activity guide includes reproducible materials such as planning sheets, the engineering and design process diagram and steps and sample questions to ask young learners as create their playground. Suitable for ages 5+.
Learning Resources Stem Engineering & Design Activity Set LER2842
₹6,239.00 Inclusive all Taxes
- An early introduction to stem and the engineering and design process
- Includes an additional art component for steam lessons
- Ideal solo or small group activity
- Includes over 50 playground pieces, 2 playground pals and 10 challenge cards
- Includes multilingual activity guide