About this item
- A game about expressing and guessing- There are so many ways to show how you are feeling -Acting, drawing or talking. Game includes 8 different emotions. Express and enhance your Emotional Quotient.
- EASY TO PLAY- Get ready to seek feeling cards by making a face, acting it out, drawing or telling hilarious, embarassing or teary eyed stories. Can other players guess what feeling card you are searching for.
- Fun Family game for children, families, playdates and game nights. Use it as an ice-breaker or for building connection. Designed for 2 to 8 players.
- Game that teaches – Children develop skills to express their feelings in a number of ways both verbal and non-verbal. Develops emotion expression and recognition, language, social skills, listening skills and memory.
- Contains: 32 Emotion cards , 4 Coloured scarves , 1 Wooden die , 4 Reference cards, 1 Mirror, 1 Pad , 1 Pencil, Game guide. Check your expression in the included game mirror before taking your turn to ensure you are truly making an embarrassed face or more! For 2 to 8 players; Ages 6 to 99 years
- A Social Emotional Learning game. Games that make children happy and confident.
- Eco-friendly material. Safe for children, Made in India.
There are no reviews yet.