- This fun yet very engaging project can be used to sensitize the children about the importance of water conservation brainstorm with children on ways to save water. Harvesting the rain water. Make houses with different roof tops ( slant and flat) to understand: channeling mechanisms for flat and slant roofed houses collection pit make a water pump to understand the complete mechanism: collecting rain water (roofs) – storing ( in a sump) – and then retrieving (using a pump).
- Award winning stem learning kits
- Surprise your child with this unique & innovative birthday gift that they will cherish. Trigger curiosity & ignite the spark of science and creativity in your child.
- A series of highly engaging set of projects to keep them productively engaged with nicely curated science projects, exhibition models and learning and teaching materials
- Best STEM educational DIY toy designed by experts to develop 21st century skills of innovation & problem solving through project based learning approach. Each project kit comes hassle-free with all required materials to make working model, with easy-to-understand & step-by-step instruction workbook
Brand – Butterfly Edufields
Type – Educational Game
Age – 6 Years +
Product Dimension – L 28 x B 20 x H 3 cm
Package Dimension – L 30 x B 22 x H 5 cm
Rainwater Harvesting Harvest the heart of changing weather! Whether the rainy season is your favorite part of the year or not, it is impossible to deny that saving water is quintessential to the world’s potable water supply. While everyone understand the concept of rainwater harvesting, it is quite important to teach its urgent requirement as well as conceptual application, due to the rapid depletion of resources in the world. But worry no more! Butterfly Fields’ Do-It-Yourself Rainwater Harvesting Kit brings to life in the hands of your child the ability to make their own rainwater harvester!
Items Included in the Package
1 DIY Mini Rain Water Harvesting System Project Kit
Country of Origin: India